Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Look out OZ! Q has arrived :)

I have arrived in Sydney safe and sound! The flight was so easy. I was so nervous about it and it was cake. The flight from LA to Nadi, Fiji was 11.5 hours. I slept 8-9 hours of it, so that was great! I then had a 4 hour layover in Nadi (we arrived at 5am). Nadi to Sydney was about 4.5 hours. I arrived in Sydney at 12:30. The program I'm with arranged a shuttle to pick me up and take me to my hostel (YHA Central Sydney). My old roomie, Tina was eagerly awaiting my arrival! I dropped my things off, took a quick shower and we were off. I haven't been here that long, but I've already seen so much!!! I have my orientation in a few minutes for my work program. I should be able to write more in a bit!

I have a mobile now! Here's my number: 0401076330

3 comments:

jul-bo said...

YAY! i'm so glad the flight was easy and that you made it safely. keep us posted often! btw, i got a mobile too! call me anytime at 283766v89w02t45s ;)

Unknown said...

PICTURES! PICTURES! ^_^

Amy said...

Very cool! I read your Woof-day card yesterday and I'm so glad you included the blog address. I had saved it on my old computer so I didn't have it. Anyways, I'm still so happy that you stopped in Cali on your way to Auz. I had a fab time. And the guy at Panera already asked about you. I'm looking forward to reading about all your fun adventures. And then your return trip for LA – part two.