Monday, February 18, 2008

Sydney


Today Tina and I planned our trip up the east cost of Australia. We're taking a bus from Sydney to Brisbane (14+ hour trip). We have unlimited stops, so we plan to stop at 5 or more cities along the way. After taking care of this we met my Aunt Tida for lunch. She lives in Sydney and I've actually never met her before. She works right downtown in one of the high rise buildings. She snuck us up so we could see the view. It was amazing. We had Japanese/Korean for lunch and then she treated us to a dessert of fresh fruits and yogurt, yum! After gorging Tina and I visited the MCA (Museum of Contemporary Arts). I forgot to take pictures of the building, so I just took photos of the brochures on my beautiful bedspread. We left in the evening for the Blue Mountains in Katoomba, a 2 hour train ride from Sydney.

No comments: