Monday, July 7, 2008

Outback Adventure


I was talking to my friend Mr. James Brandon King the other night and he suggested that I include a map to help people understand where exactly I am and where I am going. I thought it was an ingenious idea so I followed his advice. On the right side of the map of Australia I have put a pink box around Noosa Heads. This is my headquarters :) For our Outback Adventure we flew up to Cairns and then headed to Alice Springs. We had most of the day to explore the little town (which was plenty of time) before we left at 5am the next morning for the beginning of our tour. Highlights of our tour: Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kate Tjuta (Olgas), Kings Canyon, Tennant Creek, Devils Marbles, Mataranka Springs, Katherine Gorge, Mary River Wetlands, Wildlife Cruise, Kakady National Park, Jim Jim and Twins Falls, Aboriginal Rock Art.

No comments: