Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Annual Report


After sending all the files to the printer on Saturday, he called again yesterday requesting more files in different formats and a mock up. Since we have limited resources in the office, we had to print all the pages scaled down on a black and white printer. I was crouched on the ground cutting pages down with a box cutter on top of newspapers that were pulled out of the garbage can. I then handed these pages to Noopur so she could TAPE them together. This is THE jankiest mockup I have ever made. Just wanted to share this moment with all of you. :) Like I said, I'll have to write more about the printer at another time, he he he. sigh....

2 comments:

jul-bo said...

your blog continues to be sooo entertaining!! i love it. and i can't wait to hear more about your experience with the printer. i can't wait to hear about all of your experiences, really. i love the list of the differences in your life there - it's eye-opening. :) i think your janky (sp??) mockup is beautiful! love, jul p.s. katie nedzel says "squeak!"

Unknown said...

Yes, I can't wait for the printer anecdote! Such great experiences you're having.