Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Photoshoot


Trying to figure out how to setup the best shot...




The annual Latika Roy calendar needs to be sent out today, but as of yesterday we did not have a cover image. Jo, Noopur, Katie and I went over to Karuna Vihar (the after school program) to try to get some good pictures of the kids. Noopur and I played simon say's asking the kids to imitate our movements. Next we had all the kids run at the camera (noopur and i had to join in the fun) and lastly a game of tug-of-war. I need to exercise more. All the jumping and running really wore me out :) The kids had so much fun posing for the camera.

1 comment:

James C said...

That video is cool as!!!

Pick me Aunty Aileen.....PICK ME!!!!

You can imagine all of the kids minds, "I'm gonna win, i'll beat the rest of them there and then she will think i'm the fastest runner in the world!!"