Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dinner and First Night



Our first night Katie came out of the bathroom and said, "Just to warn you both, there is a semi-large spider in the bathroom. It has long skinny legs." Noopur walked in and came out less than a second later screaming, "OH MY GOSH." I'm imagining a daddy long legger, so I walk in to see this enormous spider. It was as big as my hand and each of its legs were as thick as one of my fingers. Noopur asked Katie, "So you don't think that spider is big? Where have you seen one larger than that?" Katie's response..."at the zoo".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been totally jealous of your trip up to this point. The spider would have been the end of my trip right there.

James C said...

HAng on, hang on, hang on!!!! Wait a minute. Let me just get this clear in my mind. Katie is scared of a harmless cow, but doesnt bat an eyelid at a spider large enough to eat the afforementioned cow??? How does that work???